19 March 2012

Please help me out

Hi all!

The blog post beneath this, entitled 'Fungi: rotting civilisation from its very foundations', was written as part of my final year project for my university course. As part of this assignment, I have to assess the post's effectiveness in communicating the science of its topics to you and I would be very grateful if after reading it, you could spend 2 - 3 minutes of your time to answer 10 multiple-choice questions by clicking here. All responses are anonymous.

Thanks for your help!

David


The questionnaire is now closed and I would like to send a big thank you to everyone who filled in the questionnaire and so, helped out with my project! Your help was greatly appreciated and has enabled me to analyse the effectiveness of the post quantitatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment